So many people have been requesting the recipe for our Lemon Meringue Dessert. Mainly raw, all vegan and refined sugar free, so here it is!
1/2 cup cashew nuts
1 cup fresh lemon juice (add more according to your taste)
2 Tbl maple syrup (or more depending on your taste)
1/8 tsp turmeric for colour
- Mix together in a high speed blender until it is a smooth consistency.
2/3 cup of Aquafava (chickpea brine)
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/3 cup of maple syrup
- Mix together in a mix master for about 15 min, until it is white, fluffy and can hold it’s shape. It’s important to add the cream of tartar and maple syrup very slowly.
- This recipe can make 1 large bowl or 4 smaller, individual bowls
- If you would like to, singe meringue with a blow touch if desired.
- You can eat straight away or place in the fridge for another time. Enjoy!!