This week long programme will provide you with a new sense of relaxation and wellness, balance and vitality, for your soul, body and relationship.
Our unique programme of couple counseling, relaxation, exercise, floating, rural serenity, massage therapy, and nutritious cuisine will allow you to experience, first hand, real health benefits for yourself.
Back 2 Earth provides the perfect setting to escape the daily stressors of life, giving you the chance to simply take time out, take a breath and refocus.
Our programme commences on Monday morning in time for lunch, with departure on Sunday morning after breakfast.
Your package includes:
- Raw, organic and/or homegrown cuisine
- 3 sessions of Relationship counseling by Jenny aimed at improving communication, intimacy, resolving difficulties, reaching agreement in areas including parenting, finances, work/life balance, and whatever area you, as a couple, would like to focus on. These sessions would take place on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- 3 massage therapy sessions per person. You will be able to choose whatever type of massage you would like. These massages would take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- 2 relaxing, hour long sessions in the float tank per person.
You will also have access to wander around the grounds, get involved in the farm life, go for a bush walk, a swim in the ocean, and/or meander through Berry village.
- Complimentary transfers to and from Berry train station.
Regular Rate Booking Information
- Payments are required at the time of your booking
- Places are limited and adults only
- Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred within a 12 month period (a fee of $100 applies provided more than 30 days notice is given prior to your arrival)
- A date amendment fee of $550 is payable if you need to postpone 30 days or less of your arrival.
- Payment via Direct deposit is preferred, however if you would like to pay via Visa or MasterCard, a 2% credit card handling fee applies.
We recommend all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to your visit to Back 2 Earth. We suggest a comprehensive policy that will cover you for at least the following items:
- Cancellation fees;
- Lost deposits;
- Additional expenses for accidental injury, sickness and hospitalization;
- Medical evacuation;
- Luggage and personal effects;
- Travel delay and alternative transport expenses;
- Personal liability.
Back 2 Earth will not be responsible or liable for any costs associated with your travel arrangements.