These 3 days might be the most important of your life. It will allow you to set some goals to implement when you return home, and give you a motivational boost to achieve them.
Combining couple counseling, exercise, relaxation, massage therapy and nutritious cuisine, this short break allows you to relax, slow down and take a breath.
Your package includes:
- Raw, organic and/or homegrown cuisine
- 1 session of Relationship counseling by Jenny aimed at improving communication, intimacy, resolving difficulties, reaching agreement in areas including parenting, finances, work/life balance, and whatever area you, as a couple, would like to focus on.
- Each person will receive 1 massage therapy session. You will each be able to choose whatever type of massage you would like.
A relaxing, hour long session in the float tank is available for everyone.
- You will also have access to wander around the grounds, get involved in the farm life, go for a bush walk, a swim in the ocean, and/or meander through Berry village.
- Complimentary transfers to and from Berry train station.
Regular Rate Booking Information
- Payments are required at the time of your booking
- Places are limited and adults only
- Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred within a 12 month period (a fee of $100 applies provided more than 30 days notice is given prior to your arrival)
- A date amendment fee of $350 is payable if you need to postpone 30 days or less of your arrival.
- Payment via Direct deposit is preferred, however if you would like to pay via Visa or MasterCard, a 2% credit card handling fee applies.
We recommend all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to your visit to Back 2 Earth. We suggest a comprehensive policy that will cover you for at least the following items:
- Cancellation fees;
- Lost deposits;
- Additional expenses for accidental injury, sickness and hospitalization;
- Medical evacuation;
- Luggage and personal effects;
- Travel delay and alternative transport expenses;
- Personal liability.
Back 2 Earth will not be responsible or liable for any costs associated with your travel arrangements.