I wanted to take this opportunity to give you a basic recipe for soft, flavoursome, chewy bread that is also gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, sugar free, vegan and completely delicious.
This is our raw/cooked fusion:
- 1/2 cup activated buckwheat
- 1/2 cup linseed
- Add herbs and spices (we often use salt, home grown garlic, marjoram, rosemary and oregano)
- Blend until it is a fine flour. Pour into mixing bowl and add water. Mix together until it is the consistency you like and put on a sandwich grill. Press until it is quite thin.
- This becomes crunchy on the outside but still raw inside. This is our go-to meal when we are feeling a bit lazy.
- We use this for our burger buns as well. We cut them in half for that. Also sometimes as a soft pizza base. Just play around with the consistency.
- Have a go..