500g raw zucchini peeled and diced
1 small red onion or shallot
2 cloves garlic
¾ C melted coconut oil
- Blend in a blender or Vitamix
- Place in a mixing bowl then add:
- 1 C ground flaxseed
- 1 C ground activated buckwheat
- Mix well with a spoon or by hand.
- You can then add some herbs (thyme, rosemary etc.) then chopped olives and pieces of nut cheese and fold into the dough.
- Place in loaf tin and place in the dehydrator at 45 degrees for 4 hours then take out of the tin and dehydrate for another 8 hours at 35 degrees.
- Slice when cool.