You will need a food processor and dehydrator (or oven) for this recipe
½ C ground sunflower seeds
1⁄2 C ground flax seed
1⁄2 C ground almonds
1 1⁄2 C ground activated buckwheat
½ C sunflower seeds
½ C pepitas
2 Tbls chia seeds
3 Tbls psyllium husks powder
½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
1 Tbls maple syrup
3 Tbls melted coconut oil
1 1⁄2 C water
- Stir well until dough, can hold its shape, and place in silicon loaf pan.
- Let it sit for at least 2 hours or overnight on the counter top.
- It should retain its shape when you pull the silicon sides away.
- Place in a dehydrator until sides are firm and it sounds hollow when tapped (roughly 12 hours)
- Let it cool completely before slicing it.
- Freeze for quick toast.
For those that do not have a dehydrator, use an oven on a very low setting (120 c).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down directly on the rack and bake for another 30-40 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Let cool completely before slicing it.