¾ C activated buckwheat
1 C shallots or red onion
¾ C ground flaxseed
1 peeled, cored, diced apple
2 Tbls olive oil
1 Tbls tamari
½ tsp Himalayan salt
Approximately 1 C water – add until you get the right consistency
- Blend everything together in a food processor until you get a smooth consistency
- Spread onto a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 12 hours
- Turn over and dehydrate for another 6 hours, or until it is the crispiness that you prefer
For those that do not have a dehydrator, use an oven on a very low setting (120 c), place on a baking tray with baking paper and spread. Keep your eye on it and take out when it is the crispiness that you prefer. You will need to turn it once or twice.
½ C Soaked sundried tomatoes (retain water)
½ C pitted dates
1 T miso
½ peeled apple
1 tsp of paprika
Garlic and salt to taste
Add tomato water to get the consistency you want
- Blend in a Vitamix until smooth. If need be use your tamper.
2 C soaked cashew nuts
½ C hemp seeds (Please note that in Australia and New Zealand it is illegal to use Hemp in food products).
½ cup warm water
4 Probiotic capsules (empty contents into water)
2 cloves garlic (optional – leave out if a bland cheese is required).
- Soak nuts for at least two hours then drain.
- Blend all ingredients together in blender or Vitamix until well mixed.
- Does not have to be smooth.
- Place contents in nut milk bag, place in strainer and put weight on top.
- Leave this overnight.
- The next morning remove from nut milk bag and place in airtight container.
- This is now ready to use or better still wait one more day.
- Spread nut cheeze onto pizza base
- Then spread tomato sauce over nut cheeze
- Garnish and decorate with finely diced olives, red, green, yellow peppers, greens, tomato, pineapple.. The choices are endless.