First mix the following by hand (really well)
2 C activated buckwheat
1 C sunflower seeds
1 C pepetas
1 C goji Berries
3 C coconut flakes
1 C cacao nibs
1 C maca powder
2 C mulberries
1 bunch chopped kale leaves
½ C orange zest (optional)
15-18 diced dates
15-18 diced figs
2 C dried, shredded apple
1 C dried, diced apricots
1 C dried, diced guava (optional)
1 C dried sultanas (optional)
Any chopped and dried seasonal fruit
4 Tbls cinnamon (optional)
1 Tbls vanilla powder (optional)
Mix well again. .
- 2 cups cocoa powder and mix really well until everything is coated.
- 1 cup honey/agave/maple syrup or sweetener (optional)
- 3/4 cup Cocoa butter &
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted together.
- Pour over muesli and mix really well so all is coated. Leave for five minutes and mix again.
- This recipe is Wheat/gluten free, dairy free, Sulphur dioxide free (use only organic fruit and kale), vegan option use agave/rice syrup/malt or any other organic sweetener.
- Mix/match or add ingredients that you like…… Enjoy
- Transfer to dehydration sheets about 6 – 9 sheets and dehydrate for 4-5 days until completely dried, at 35 degrees (mix occasionally).