3 cups fresh corn kernels
1 cup ground flaxseeds
3 Tbls lemon / lime juice
2 Tbls mixed herbs (rosemary, garlic)
Pinch of salt
black pepper to finish
- Blend the all the ingredients into a smooth consistency and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add all the seeds and seasoning into the mixture
- Spread the mixture onto a drying tray from a dehydrator (5-8 mm thick)
- Score the mixture spread into your preferred shape
- Dehydrate until crispy (around 12 hours)
For those that do not have a dehydrator, use an oven on a very low setting (120c). Line a baking tray and evenly flatten the mixture (about 5 – 8 mm thick) Bake for about 90 min, until dry and crispy.
Once dry, store in an airtight container and store in the freezer for best results and lasting crispness.