1 cup water
1 cup chia seeds
½ ground linseed (flaxseed)
1 tsp Himalayan salt
- In a mixing bowl combine the ingredients well.
- Leave to sit for about 10 minutes to allow the chia and flax to get gooey.
- This holds the cracker together.
- Spread the mixture onto a drying tray from a dehydrator (5-8 mm thick)
- Score the mixture spread into your preferred shape
- Dehydrate until crispy (around 12 hours)
For those that do not have a dehydrator, use an oven on a very low setting (120c). Line a baking tray and evenly flatten the mixture (about 5 – 8 mm thick) Bake for about 90 min, until dry and crispy.
Once dry, store in an airtight container and store in the freezer for best results and lasting crispness.