Please join us for our open day at Back 2 Earth, in Berry, NSW on May 31st 2020.
It will be a great day to relax, meet our rehomed and rescued animals, hear their stories, listen to some awesome music and enjoy some vegan cuisine. You will be able to wander around the property and see our organic fruit forest, veggie gardens, herb and tea gardens and talk to the owners, Marc and Jenny.
Bookings will be made available soon.
Children under 3 are free
Here are the details!
- Back 2 Earth will be open to the public from 10:30 am until 2:30 pm. Street parking available. The address is: 60 Borrowdale Close, Berry, NSW
- Feel free to bring a blanket and a vegan / plant-based picnic
- There will be vegan paella, raw treats and organic tea available to purchase.
- All children are to be supervised so they don’t frighten the animals or fall into the dam.
- We suggest you bring sunscreen, a hat and water.
An open day at Back 2 Earth can be one of the best ways to educate people about the principles of veganism, so invite your pre-vegan friends and family along too.
We are always looking for people to help by donating or volunteering time and skills.
Please spread the word
We are 2.5 kms away from the Berry station. The grounds are flat and grassed and some toilets are wheelchair accessible.
Sorry no pets permitted.